Friday, May 14, 2021

lovecrowcomic weekly update 4 - stuff is happening!

Hello friends!

First, what you're here for, the new pages:

page48
page 49
page 50
page 51
[He gettin' a big demon pee-pee in his guts.]

pages 52 - 53
[The demon rips his guts out and eats them. Pokes his eyes out. Eats his heart.]
Dialogue in case this is too low-res:
"A feast of human blood. A feast of human blood. Untainted blood. The blood of the innocent. The blood of the young. The blood of children. Moloch! Jehovah! Lucifer! God! I am the demiurge. I will feed you blood. I will feed you fear. I will feed you pain. Feed me wild emotions. Feed me pain. Feed me blood. Lord God of the Universe, I am your servant!"
-
"I will feed you! I will feed you pain and torture and blood of the young and the pure! All fat is the Lord’s!* All flesh is the Lord’s! All bones for the Lord! I am your servant!"
-
"29 needles! 29 lives! To Heaven! To Heaven! Aaaah! I am your servant!"
-
"Must die. Must die and be reborn. Act on my words. Prepare to be entombed. Prepare to die. Kill me Lord! I am your servant!"

pages 54 - 55
To be continued...
NEXT: okay, that's just weird - except it REALLY happened!

- - -

current page-tally



Notes: yes, censored here, but not on PATREON (go THERE).

"All fat is the Lord's" - is an actual Bible quote, Leviticus 3:16 (a chapter alternating between being tediously boring and psychopathicly evil). This was also a song by a band I used to be in, "the low priests" (https://soundcloud.com/the-low-priests/all-fat-is-the-lords - I'm the guy yelling lots).

New stuff: the comic now has a facebook page you can follow HERE . There is also a deviantart page for highlights - HERE, and on Artstation - HERE. Of course the best way is via PATREON, where it's all uncensored, plus you get sketches, and other behind-the-scenes stuff. You know, if you like pictures of guts and demon pee-pees - that's where you'll find them. There'll be boobs too eventually, don't worry.

The next update will be a video update, I will try and make every 5th one a video update, so you'll see my lovely visage. Gadzoox!


Quick links:

PATREON: patreon.com/gadzooxtian

KO-FI: ko-fi.com/gadzooxtian (support the project for the price of a coffee)

MERCH: redbubble.com/people/gadzooxtian/shop

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/Lovecrowcomic-105226991748418

DEVIANTART: deviantart.com/gadzooxtian

ARTSTATION: artstation.com/gadzooxtian

or just search #lovecrowcomic .





No comments:

Post a Comment