Friday, May 21, 2021

lovecrowcomic weekly update 5 - VIDEO UPDATE

 Hello!

First things first, the new pages:

pages 56-57

page 58

page 59

page 60

page 61

page 62

page 63

pages 64-65

UP NEXT: Meet Peter Kurten!

Ohemgee, a white page! Don't worry, there'll be more. Amusing trivia: p57, the chap in the corset is from a collage I made in 2019:

The Revelation will not be Televised, handmade collage [2019]

I promised y'all a video update - every 5th week I will make a little video to talk about this thing, I hope it ain't too boring:

Be seduced by that voice!!!

What I forgot in the video:
currently, when you google #lovecrowcomic - you mostly get results for J.O.Barr's "The Crow" - which is a superdooper comic, it's on my shelf, not gonna diss it. But we need to knock that hashtag off the perch, or at least share the perch - so help me popularize #lovecrowcomic ! You have my permission to re-post some of my pikkies (SOME, not ALL) with the hashtag attached - see how we go. THANKS!

Okay, thanks for watching, and see you in two weeks!

Quick links:

PATREON: patreon.com/gadzooxtian

KO-FI: ko-fi.com/gadzooxtian (support the project for the price of a coffee)

MERCH: redbubble.com/people/gadzooxtian/shop

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/Lovecrowcomic-105226991748418

DEVIANTART: deviantart.com/gadzooxtian

ARTSTATION: artstation.com/gadzooxtian

or just search #lovecrowcomic .



No comments:

Post a Comment